Courses "Research Methods" and "Business Skills," held
In April 2017, Ass. Prof. Branka Draskovic from FEFA faculty delivered several lectures as part of the courses "Research Methods" and "Business Skills," in the framework of the Innovation Engineering Masters program at the University of Novi Sad Faculty of Technical Sciences supported by the TEMPUS MAIN Project - Mastering Innovation in Serbia Through Development and Implementation of Interdisciplinary Post-Graduate Curricula in Innovation Management – MAIN.
- 10/03/14 - MAIN meeting - Maribor, "Susatainability of LLL COurses"
- 10/03/14 - FEFA CONFERENCE ON CREATIVE INDUSTRIES IN MAY SUPPORTED BY TEMPUS MAIN PROJECT
- 10/03/14 - Courses "Research Methods" and "Business Skills," held
- 10/03/14 - Otvoren konkurs za upis u master studije ,,Inženjerstvo inovacija``
- 10/03/14 - LLL course - Basics on New Product Development